Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy Late Thanksgiving

It's been a while since I posted. Here's a picture from my Thanksgiving. This is all of my cousins' kids. 17 under 14. Quite impressive!

Each year we gather around my Aunt Patrice's piano and Tim plays while we all sing Christmas carols. We're not as musical as the Prianos, but it's still a good time.

My sister was trying to take a nice picture of us together. Yeah... I didn't know this was going on. Silly Tim. We did end up getting one nice one...

4 comments:

Stange Family said...

it was so fun to be with you...I miss you.

Anonymous said...

your hair looks so cute short.

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

Great pictures. Everyone looked like they had a good time. It's always nice to get together with family, especially when you don't get to see them that often.

John Stange said...

Did you notice in the picture of Tim at the piano, that it looks like there is a painting of your father over the piano? Your Dad must have been sitting across the room from that mirror. I just noticed it.