Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ashamed...

It's been a month since I've posted. I have no "real" excuse, but my pseudo-excuse is that it's been taking a long time to upload pictures here, and as you all probably know, I don't have a lot of excess time.

So, here are pictures from the last month:
This wasn't our Christmas card. I was going to use it, but couldn't get the resolution good enough to print.
The weekend before Christmas, the kids and I went to visit my parents in Fredonia. My sister & her family were also there. Here are 6 of the 7 cousins... not sure where Ryan is.

Christmas was a big hit this year. We were so excited to give the kids their presents. Ryan really appreciated his new keyboard.
And here are Bekah & Joey trying out their new sleds. Unfortunately, we haven't had the chance to try them out in the snow yet, so they're still just living room rides for now.


Here is our annual Al Priano Family Christmas Picture. Let's inventory this picture: Jonny, Danny, Laura, Mandie, Ryan, Tim, Uncle Jeff, Al, Bekah, Cheryl, Joey... WAIT... UNCLE JEFF? how did that happen?? Never a dull moment when Uncle Jeff is around ;-)

The weekend before New Years we all went back to Fredonia (on the road again...). Here's a picture of Tim & the kids enjoying some great Western New York weather.

Tim and I were able to go to the Ice Bowl game on New Years. What a blast. It was definitely one of the coolest (literally & figuratively) things we've gotten to do.

5 comments:

Stange Family said...

first of all...it's about time...I check your blog EVERY day and was tired of the same "Sheep" post showing up every time!
Secondly I LOVE these pictures! Did you notice in the cousin picture at Mom and Dad's that Julia is covering her eyes with a spoon?? haha
I love your "almost" Christmas card!
You can bring your sleds here...we have the perfect snow and the perfect little-kid hill (big enough to go flying/small enough to be able to walk back up without crying).

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

Love your pictures of the kids playing in the snow, and the pictures of the hockey game you went to. Looks like everyone had a blast!

John Stange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Stange said...

Hey, is that MY Uncle Jeff?

Mandie said...

Yep, that's THE Uncle Jeff.