Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ryan!!


Yesterday was Ryan's 2nd birthday. We had a party for him on Saturday. He's just such a sweet and fun boy. He felt a little bit shy about all of us singing happy birthday to him (as seen above), but warmed up to the idea once he realized he got cake out of it. If you'd like to see the cake, click on the Cake link on the side.

I'm really looking forward to another fun year with Ryan. I'm sure this year will be full of big changes for him - becoming a big brother, being potty trained (hopefully!), watching Bekah & Joey start preschool - should be an exciting time!

Click here if you'd like to watch the video of Ryan from ages 1-2 that we showed at the party. For some reason the music didn't seem to upload. I'll work on that.

3 comments:

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

I had so much fun at the party. You always know how to throw a fun birthday party. I'm glad he liked his Veggie Tales bus, even though you can't pull the characters out of it. Thanks again for inviting me!

Stange Family said...

Happy Birthday, Ry! Love you, Buddy!

Stange Family said...

PS You look cute in this picture :)