Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Snowstorm of 2010

We've had quite the weather lately! Tim measured 19" of snow in our backyard on Saturday... and on Friday afternoon we had 0". Here's some pictures from Saturday. We're supposed to get more today. Yikes! This first picture is of our van. We parked it on the street knowing that our long driveway would be very difficult to shovel. It took Tim about an hour to shovel the van out of the street.

Ryan had so much fun outside that he fell asleep on top of Tim's back after coming in.

Erika didn't go out in the snow, so I'm not sure she really needed to wear the snowsuit, but it sure was cute.

Sometimes I miss living in western New York, but a storm likes this reminds me that I'm really glad that I moved "south" and only have to deal with these storms once a decade or so.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yikes - that's a lot of snow - we're getting spoiled these last couple weeks, we haven't had much! :) Glad you're getting it instead! :) The snowsuit IS super cute! :)

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

Round two is on it's way! I can't believe how much shoveling I have done in the last 3-4 days. The kids looked like they really enjoyed themselves. Erika looks so cute in her snowsuit, even if she didn't go out in the snow.

Stange Family said...

heehee...Erika!