Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of school!




Today was Bekah & Joey's first day of school! They were super excited.

The last two days I've gotten to take Bekah and Joey out one at a time (thanks Mom!) to do some school shopping, have lunch & see a movie. It was a really special time for us. Joey picked out this glow-in-the-dark batman shirt and reversible shorts. Super exciting!
Bekah loves to clothes shop. She picked this out for her first day, and the headband, and a necklace. So pretty and grown up!
We also went to see Ramona & Beezus. Yeah, I saw it two days in a row. It's a pretty good movie!
Here's all my sweeties -
Me & the group -

Finally time for the bus!!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

*sniffle!!!!

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

How exciting for both you and the kids. I loved their outfits. They both look very grown up. My kids never got to ride the school bus, so I'm guessing that Bekah and Joey loved it. CONGRATULATIONS Bekah and Joey!

Carrie said...

Aw, so cute! :) It must be nice to 'only' have two at home, but, wow, I'm sure you miss them! :)

sally12 said...

sac a main juicy couture

sac a main lacoste

sac a main burberry

sac a main hermes

sac a main jimmy choo

sac a main michael kors

sac a main dior

sac a main miu miu

maillot de bain

lunettes de soleil