Monday, March 23, 2009

Cousins


My sister came to visit last week. With her came her friend Sara (Ryan's new best friend) and her 4 kids, Hannah (8.5), Jay (7), Daniel (5) and Julia (3). When I'd tell people she was coming with 4 kids, people thought we were crazy... but it actually was easier for me than just having my 4 kids as mine are so entertained by their cousins. 

Andi & Sara were so very helpful and spent a lot of time cleaning and organizing things in my house that I just can't get to right now. We also went to the zoo and the Children's museum. They were here from Sunday night to Friday morning, which was great - though I don't think I could ever say they stayed "long enough". I love having them around!

3 comments:

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

Great picture. Your sister's kids are really nice. I had a nice time at the Pampered Chef party. It was nice to see everyone.

The Fentons said...

Nice cousins picture! I'm so glad they could come. Hope your week without people is going okay :-)

Stange Family said...

we had such a good time! I think it was one of my favorite visits!