Thursday, April 9, 2009

One of the best things in life...


One of my favorite memories from each of my kids' births has been introducing the kids to Tim's grandparents. Grandpap was in the hospital with some lung problems around when Erika was born, so the intro had to wait a little while. Here's a picture of them with her. I feel so fortunate to have married into a family that treats me like one of their own; and I feel especially fortunate to have fantastic grandparents. What a special relationship for my kids to have - great grandparents.

3 comments:

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

What an excellent picture of Erika with her great-granparents; my Mother and Dad. I think it's so cool watching them interact with their great-grandchildren, and the way the kids interact with them. It's the cooliest thing!

Laura said...

I agree wholeheartedly...it's so neat that the kids can have a close relationship with their great-grandparents...although our meeting was a little different. Joshua peed all over Great-Grandma...sigh*

Can't believe Erika is already over a month old...such a big girl :)

The Fentons said...

I love that my kids can know and spend time with their great-grandmother. It's such a special thing! :-)