Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Camp

Camp was great! I hadn't been to Bethany since 1999, so I was really eager to get back and see all the changes and enjoy all it has to offer. Tim had never been there, so I thoroughly enjoyed showing him where I grew up. The staff was wonderful and really made things easier for us.

Joey really liked the pond (aka, big big pool). He even went down the 75' water slide 2 times with Tim. They added a blob this year. I don't have any pictures of it, unfortunately. Tim got blobbled by a rather sizable man and did 1 1/2 flips before hitting the water. Very impressive.

2 comments:

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

Joe looks so cute here. But then again, he always looks cute!

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

Ooooops. I meant to type Joey. Sorry about that!