Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Prianos & Fentons

We went to camp with some friends of ours, Tim & Tamim Fenton and their kids Karis (almost 4), Kelcie (2) & Makayla (7 months). Needless to say, with all our kids together we had quite the group. My kids really enjoyed spending time with the Fenton kids. Yesterday while I was shopping, Joey started asking me where Kelcie was. Unfortunately, they live in Erie, so we don't get to see them too often. We hope to spend many more years together at family camp with them.

3 comments:

Stange Family said...

very cute.
I think Joey is starting to look a lot older.

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

Love the picture of the kids on/at the swingset. Reminds me of a time when Katie was in preschool and they had an outing at a park. The parents and teachers were sitting at a table talking, and I was the only one playing with the kids. I had 4 kids on 4 swings, running in between each of them, pushing them. They were having fun and it looks like everyone was having fun here too.

Tricia said...

Hey Mandie,
I came across your blog and thought I would say hey. I will add you to my friends list so I can see what is up more often.

Tricia :)