Tuesday, September 4, 2007

One Man's Trash...


Last night on my way home from grocery shopping, I saw this car in a neighbor's garbage, so I stopped, threw it in the car, and went home. Joey discovered it this morning - he's thrilled. He's having so much fun with the car - though he hasn't quite figured out the correlation between steering and direction. We'll keep working on it.


And when it's not his turn, he's completely happy to help Bekah by either pushing her around or inspecting the car to make sure every thing is working correctly. Guess he got some of his Grampy's genes.

3 comments:

Stange Family said...

I love how he's helping Bekah. What a cutie!

Stange Family said...

oh, and did I mention how cute Joey's smile is????

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

I can't tell you how much fun Bekah, Joey and Tyler were having the other night with the jeep. They were all taking turns pushing each other. They all had the biggest smiles on their faces. A fun time was had by all!