Monday, September 17, 2007

The Shirt

So we have this shirt that all 4 of the Pilgrim grandsons have worn. Ryan wore it for the first time this past weekend, so I guess he's officially "in". ;-)

We have taken each child's picture in the shirt with Tim who is wearing a similar shirt. Oddly enough, Tim really doesn't like his version of the shirt, so the only time he wears it anymore is for the picture.

Unfortunately, I can't find the picture of Tim & Joey together digitally, but I did find one of Joey in the shirt, sitting with Rebekah, so that'll do for now.

Ryan & Tim - September 2007

Bekah & Joey - January 2006

Daniel & Uncle Tim (before Lasik) - Winter 2004

Jay & Uncle Tim (sorry about the half-closed eyes on Tim, but in the other picture, Jay was looking at Tim, so you couldn't see his face) - Spring 2003

1 comment:

Aunt Karen (Tyler & Katie too) said...

Very cute pictures of yours and your sister's kids with Timmy. Love the matching shirts! Reminds me of how I am always trying to dress Katie and I alike. She gets embarrassed, but I love it!